Friday, January 9, 2015

Re-launching of House to Home blog!

Well folks,


I have NOT given up on blogging.  Though some recent problems with my laptop makes the task somewhat more difficult.....  I DO plan to keep it up.  The current joke is that our MacBook is older than most of the employees in the Apple Store.

Anyway, there are so MANY project underway right now.  We've got two contractors currently hired for two different jobs-  one to finish a room in the basement and one to design an outdoor space in place of our rotting deck.  I just got back in the house from talking with a third contractor.... but more on that later.

So just wanted to send a quick note so you know exciting things are in the works.  I am currently working on giving the blog a new fresh look for 2015 as well!!

So consider this the beginning of the re-launch and much exciting stuff to come.
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment