Thursday, June 26, 2014

Baby Goes On Vacation

You might be surprised to know that my day isn't always filled with Mommy cuddles and silky taggie toys.


Somedays it can be quite stressful laying around on the floor in this noisy house.


People don't really think about it but-  babies need a vacation!


Thankfully Mommy and Daddy love me SO much that they took me on a much needed vacation.... all the way to a place called Jamaica.  First thing Mommy did (after getting that drink) was take my clothes off.  Woohoo, this was good start.  Unrestricted access to my toes!


Brother and sister stayed behind at Grandma and Pa's.  So for the first time, I had things all to myself.


Most importantly, I had Mommy and Daddy ALL TO MYSELF.  Oh yeah....


I will even take this way of being carried, doesn't matter, someone is holding me and I love it.   Hello sandy ground.... I wonder how you taste-


Apparently when on vacation one is supposed to chill.  This is my chillin' face-


This is me chillin' with my mom listening to island music-


This is me chillin' with my daddy, on the back of a bike.  "When I push with my foot Daddy I want you to go faster"-


This is me chillin' on the beach-


When I am chillin' my Mommy and Daddy are very happy.  They did laugh and smile more than usual-


They also took me to this beautiful ceremony with a whole LOT of beautiful smiles-



They gave me this amazing crinkly toy.  I'm serious guys, if you have never squished and crinkled a tissue package for a half an hour.... you haven't lived.


The reception site had Dr. Suess trees y'all-


I also got to meet some new friends that held me at times too!  Good looking peeps right?  I stared closely at their faces and pulled on their hair..... especially that pretty blonde lady next to mommy.  And the guy in the blue pants and sport jacket..... he is pretty much my boyfriend.


As you know, vacations have to end.  But I soaked up as much Mommy arm time as I could before we got home-


So here I am back to normal life.


I love my brother and sister, so let's not tell them that sometimes I need a vacation from them.  It will be our little secret-








No comments:

Post a Comment