Monday, July 8, 2013

House Year TWO In Review

As of spring this year we have been in our house for two years now.  Though work around the house and yard have been steady throughout the year, the difference is not as obvious as our first year's  changes.  Progress is progress though.  It's ok to laugh at me that I still do not have curtains or even pictures/decor hung in some rooms.  I've told you in the past I am an indecisive person at times.  Plus shopping for home goods is not at the top of my daily chores priority list these days (just being honest). Shopping in general is not up there..... I can't even remember the last time I shopped for clothes for myself (and my wardrobe these days shows it :).

So here are the before and after photos.  The before pictures being the house when we purchased it, the after being the current.  Starting with the living room-

Before-


Now-



Before-

Now-

Before-

Now-


Dinning Room.
Before-

Now-


Before-

Now-

Before-

Now-


Hallway/Back Entrance.
Before-

Now-


Kitchen.
Before-

Now-



Downstairs Bath.
Before-

Now-


I did not include any upstairs pictures because there haven't been many updates since last year.  I think the installation of the master bedroom closet is the only update.
That's all for now. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelli! I love your house! It looks like you guys have done a ton of work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Dean. We are chipping away at it. I wish I had more design/style sense.... like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks great. You guys have worked so hard and it really shows!

    ReplyDelete